NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Mens Size 6
- MENS RED WING BOOTS 11” 1 2 B 13148 PULL ON COWBOY WESTERN BROWN GOODYEAR SOLE
- New Charles Jourdan Ocean brown leather Sandals women's sz 6.5
- SKECHERS YOU PURE SNEAKERS grey 14968-CHAR
- Spring Hot Women Flats Round Toe Bowknot Rhinestone Beads Pull On Causal shoes
- Womens Stiletto High Heels Party Shoes Pointy Toe Snake Pattern Pump Shoes size
- 116 UK 8 NEW MENS BROWN REAL LEATHER SHOES SMART LACE-UP WEDDING OFFICE EU 42
- BNIB - River Island - Stunning black faux suede boots - military style - UK 7
- Clarks Size 7 Brown Leather Brogues Hardly Worn
- Gorgeous Boden ladies sandals size 6 (39) BNWB
- Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes Women Slip On Jet Away 9 Med Tassels Silver Comfort
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Pre-owned in good condition. Has scuffs, scratches and marks from normal use. Please see pics. Shoe trees are not included.”|
|Brand:||Sperry Top-Sider||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Color:||Black Brown||US Shoe Size (Men's):||7|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.